拨打电话流程

用 Skype 拨打英国电话 +448000188354

然后你会听到下面的内容,你要做得就是电脑操作:
以下教程为英国电话激活的通话过程翻译,如果实在听不懂语音内容,可每隔2至3秒按照教程的顺序进行按键操作

Thank you for calling Microsoft. For security purposes, please enter the following number using your touch phone pad. Please enter the number, XXX
(感谢致电微软,为了安全,请输入接下来的数字,请输入数字XXX)
如果**输入数字**正确,则输入完后一秒钟后
Thank you, success. Please hold while I transfer you to our activation system.
(谢谢,验证通过。请不要挂机,我将转接你到我们的激活系统)

若输错三次,则有以下的回馈
Unfortunately, you are unable to verify. Please call back and try again.
(对不起,验证失败,请重新拨打)

接下来是女声:
Welcome to Microsoft Product Activation.
(欢迎来到微软产品激活中心)
Please press 1 as a home user, and 2 if you are a business customer with a volume license agreement.
(家庭用户请按1,企业用户请按2)
家庭用户按1,企业用户按2(企业用户会比家庭用户多一步,下面加【】括号部分就是多出来的部分)

【 Some business licenses require activation. If you want to activate your Microsoft products, press 1. To activate remote desktop or terminal services product, please press 2. If you require a volume license key for your licensing agreement, please press 3. For question related to the volume license service center, press 4. To help us to process your enquiry, please have all valuable agreement information to hang, such as your agreement and organization number, and also your live ID.
(一些企业用户需要激活。如果要激活你的Microsoft产品,请按1。远程桌面或者终端服务的产品,请按2。需要一个批量授权的密钥加进你正在使用的授权许可,请按3。与批量授权服务中心有关的问题,请按4。如果你需要我们帮助你进行咨询,请提供所有有用的许可信息,比如说你的许可或是组织编号,以及你的授权ID)。】
按1

If you are trying to activate windows 10, press 1. Otherwise, press 2.
(如果你尝试激活windows10,请按1。否则,请按2。)

按2

To proceed you need ……installation ID that several blocks with six or seven digits, and it displayed in the activation window on your screen. Press 1 if you have the installation ID available, if not, press 2.
(要继续,你需要找到你的安装ID,它是由6-7个数字 组成的一些分组,显示在你屏幕的激活窗口中。如果你有安装ID,请按1;否则请按2。)
按1

To activate Microsoft products like windows or office for windows, press 1. If you want to activate office for Macintosh Apple PC, press 2.
(要激活微软产品例如windows或者windows系统的office,请按 1。如果你想激活苹果系统上的 office,请按 2。)

按1

To make it easy for you, we offer to activate your product using a smart phone……..To enter the number ….press 1, if you don’t have a smart phone, press 2…
(说明性语言,此处只翻译关键性操作。)
(为了更方便地激活你的产品,我们提供智能手机激活方式,输入您的手机号码即可,。。(略)。。如果你有智能手机请按1,否则请按2。)
这里不管有没有智能手机,都选2。否则要输入手机号。

To activate your product, you must have your installation numbers from your activation wizard on your computer screen.
(要激活你的产品,你必须有安装ID)
中间一段说明省略。。。
If you have your ID to hand and are ready to proceed, please press the hash key.
(如果有安装ID,并且准备好继续,请按 #号键)
按#
To repeat this message, press the star key.
(重复请按 *号键)

Please enter the first group now.
*请输入第一组数字

Thank you! And the second group
谢谢,*请输入第二组数字

Thank you! And the third group
谢谢,*请输入第三组数字

Thank you! And the fourth group
谢谢,*请输入第四组数字

Thank you! And the fifth group
谢谢,*请输入第五组数字

Thank you! And the sixth group
谢谢,*请输入第六组数字

Thank you! And the Seventh group
谢谢,*请输入第七组数字

Thank you! Now enter the eighth group
谢谢,现在,*请输入第八组数字

Thank you! To finish, enter the final group
谢谢,*请输入最后一组数字 以完成输入

下面会出现3种情况:

(1) Key 失效的情况。
We are unable to activate your product.
(我们无法激活您的产品 )
It is possible that you are a victim of software piracy.
(您可能是盗版软件的受害者。)
In order to check if your product is original, please click on the web link microsoft.com/genuine.
(查询 您的产品是否为正版,请登录网址 microsoft.com/genuine)
To obtain the licensed product,please return to your Microsoft reseller.
(获取合法的产品,请到您的微软经销商。)
To repeat the message, please press the star key.
(要重复信息,请按 *号键。)
No entry was detected.
(没有检测到信息输入)
We are now ending your call.
(现在我们将结束您的通话)

(2) Key 有效的情况
On how many computers is your product currently installed?
(您的激活密钥安装在了几台电脑上?)
Press one if you have installed this product on one computer.
(如果您把这个密钥安装在一台电脑上,请按1)
Press two if you have install this product on more than one computer.
(如果您把这个密钥安装在多台电脑上,请按2)
*按1
We will now continue to activate your product.
(现在,我们将继续以激活您的产品)
Your entry was accepted, now you will hear the confirmation ID readout.
(你输入的数据已验证完毕,现在你将听到 激活ID)
Starting with block A.
(从A组开始)
Please either insert this number into the empty blocks at the bottom of your activation wizard, or write this number down for immediate entry into the activation wizard at the end of this call.
(请为您激活向导底部的空格内插入这些数字;或者记下这些数字,在通话结束时立即进入激活向导。)
To hear this message again, please press the star key. For help, press 0.
(重听请按 *号键。如需帮助,请按0)
此步如果自己不能一时间很好的翻译出来的话可以进行录音
听激活ID过程如果自己不进行任何按键操作的话,则激活系统会将一组ID读两遍,但等待时间较长
Here is Block A ******
A组数字
*记下A组数字
To continue press the hash key. To repeat the last block press the star key.
(要继续收听下一组请按 #号键;重听请按 *号键)

Block B ******
B组数字
*记下B组数字
To continue press the hash key. To repeat the last block press the star key.
(要继续收听下一组请按 #号键;重听请按 *号键)

。。。。。。 。。。。。。 。。。。。。(略)

Block H *******
H组数字
*记下H组数字
To continue press the hash key. To repeat the last block press the star key.
(要继续收听下一组请按 #号键;重听请按 *号键)

To complete, click the next button at the bottom of your activation window, then click finish.
(要完成激活,请在您激活窗口的底部,单击“下一步”按钮,然后单击“完成”)
If you wish to hear your entire confirmation ID again, press 1.
(如果你*想再听一遍你的激活ID,请按1

Otherwise, thank you for calling Microsoft. Goodbye.
(感谢您致电微软,再见!)

(3) Key有效,但是你选错License Agreement了,或者你自己已经打过一次电话了
The installation number was not verify. You will be transfer to the next valuable agent.
(你所提供的序列号不能被我们确认。你将会被转到人工客服)

这种情况有两种可能:
a.一种是选错License Agreement,你还可以重打一次电话,搞清楚你的是VL的还是非VL的还是Enterprise的。
b.另一种便很不幸,你不能够用同一个installation(安装) ID打两次电话。只能用另外一个有效的Key,或者通过屏蔽一下部分硬件使安装 ID 改变,或者重装一遍系统。

发表回复

您的电子邮箱地址不会被公开。 必填项已用 * 标注